HOME DOUGH RECIPES
ICE CREAM SAMMIES
Give this summer treat an upgrade with freshly-baked Home Dough cookies.
1 individual, delicious ice cream sandwich
2 Home Dough Cookies (We recommend Chocolate Chip)
1 spoonful of your favorite sweet spread
1 scoop of your favorite ice cream
Any toppings you like!
Optional: chocolate chips or sprinkles
1. Take two freshly baked Home Dough cookies and lay them on a plate
2. Spoon a thin layer of your favorite spreadable over each cookie: Hazelnut chocolate, granola butter, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, etc.
3. Then, take a big scoop of your favorite ice cream and spoon it onto one cookie
4. Add any toppings you'd like: sprinkles, peanuts, chocolate sauce, M&M's, whipped cream, etc.
5. Take the other cookie and sandwich it all together
6. Optional: roll the ice cream edges in sprinkles
7. Place in the freezer for 10+ minutes to harden slightly
8. Take a bite, cool down & enjoy!