LIMITED TIME OFFER
One FREE bag when you purchase any '3 bags' of Original Cookie Dough
Free Bag will automatically be added to your cart. Cannot combine with other promotions.
- ✅ Convenient. Bake just one or bake the whole batch in just minutes
- ✅ Simple. No recipes, no mistakes, no mess
- ✅ Delicious. Ooey and gooey, warm right out of the oven
- ✅ Gourmet. Premium, Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients
Cookies guaranteed to delight
Each bag makes 8 gourmet cookies
1. Pre-heat oven to 365° F
2. Place frozen dough on a non-stick or slightly greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper
3. Transfer to oven and bake cookies on the middle rack for 10-12 minutes* (convection ovens) or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown
4. Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack
*baking times may vary depending on the oven
Why Frozen Cookie Dough?
Because frozen cookie dough makes for better cookies! Frozen cookie dough will give your cookies better taste and texture than dough that wasn't frozen. Seriously. Look it up. Or just trust us. Also, it's incredibly convenient. To be able to take a frozen cookie dough puck out of the freezer and have an ooey-gooey cookies in under 15 minutes.... incredible.
Where do you ship?
We use UPS and FedEx EXPRESS FROZEN DELIVERY to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii). Every shipment includes an insulated cooler and enough dry ice to keep your cookie dough frozen during transit.
When will I get my order?
Our frozen warehouse partner normally fulfills orders placed Monday through Wednesday the following day. Orders placed on Thursday and Fridays are processed the following Monday. Transit time is 1-3 days after the order is shipped. Depending on what day your order is placed, it could take up to 7 days to receive your order.
FROZEN DOUGH BAKES THE BEST COOKIES
Frozen cookie dough makes for a tastier, chewier cookie. That's why we ship our cookie frozen with dry ice, so you can have the best cookie possible.
Warm, gooey, better-than-homemade chocolate chip cookies
"When it comes to making cookies at home, I think I just found the best frozen cookie dough on the planet. It’s called Home Dough, and once you try it, you’ll be hooked."